- An environment that is welcoming, safe, and dynamic for people to explore and learn what Christian faith means in everyday life.
- An atmosphere of grace that is open to questions and conversation.
- A place where people experience and share love, compassion, and hope.
- A group of people committed to peace, justice, and wholeness for our community and our world.
In thanksgiving to the God of abundant mercy, whose creative word brought forth creation and human life,
Whose grace flows over us in the waters of Baptism,
Who calls us into community and to lives of love and service,
I (we) commit ourselves to the body of Christ at Trillium Lutheran Church, Waterloo.
Through our participation we will give thanks and praise to God and bear God’s creative
and redeeming Word to all the world
Members of Trillium Lutheran Church:
- worship regularly
- pray faithfully
- read and study God’s Word
- give generously of time, talent and treasure as they are able
- support each other in responding to God’s mission to redeem all people and all creation